INVEST FOR THE FUTURE
318-320 Carlisle Street, Balaclava VIC
• First time offered in nearly 30 years!
• Land Area: 1,174m2 (approx)
• Commercial 1 Zoning
• Current Rent: $303,586pa (approx)
• 58 metre frontage to Westbury Street
• Prime Carlisle Street corner location surrounded by national tenants
• Rare opportunity to purchase in tightly held area
• Significant land holding with upside
An exceptional freehold corner of 8 retail shops and 6 office suites with unprecedented future development potential.
Located just 7 kilometres away from Melbournes CBD, Carlisle Street, Balaclava is a hub of activity.
This multi-frontage landholding sits amongst a booming thoroughfare of trendy cafe's, supermarkets, boutique retailers and is supported by all forms of transport including Balaclava Train Station which recently received a multi-million dollar railway upgrade to support the thousands who transit daily.