Back to listings

Retail

For Lease

FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 50 YEARS
976 High Street, Armadale VIC

• Be a part of King’s Arcade
• Restaurant/Café/Retail/Office (STPA)
• Building area: 73 sqm (approx)
• Prime Retail with High foot traffic
• Surrounded by National & Boutique tenants
• Armadale Station to the rear of complex

The historic Kings Arcade, a National Trust classified building, was built in 1893 by Mr.Frederick Philips. In 1915 the arcade was acquired by Frederick King who was a fruiterer and used the original shops at the front of the arcade for his burgeoning business. In 1921 Frederick King made the arcade into a thoroughfare by providing a link from High St through to Armadale railway station, at the back of the arcade. Hence, the fitting name of Railway Arcade, was its original name.

Request Analysis