Back to listings

Retail

For Lease

FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 50 YEARS

976 High Street, Armadale VIC 3143

• Be a part of King’s Arcade
• Restaurant/Café/Retail/Office (STPA)
• Building area: 73 sqm (approx)
• Prime Retail with High foot traffic
• Surrounded by National & Boutique tenants
• Armadale Station to the rear of complex

The historic Kings Arcade, a National Trust classified building, was built in 1893 by Mr.Frederick Philips. In 1915 the arcade was acquired by Frederick King who was a fruiterer and used the original shops at the front of the arcade for his burgeoning business. In 1921 Frederick King made the arcade into a thoroughfare by providing a link from High St through to Armadale railway station, at the back of the arcade. Hence, the fitting name of Railway Arcade, was its original name.

Request Analysis

Brendan Burmistrow

Commercial Senior Leasing Executive, Associate

976 High Street, Armadale VIC 3143